Disrespect OR Ignorance?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
These threads appear every year, always someone getting angry about who's not wearing a poppy or not standing still on the 1th or whatever.
If you're specifically referring to me then NO, not angry, just disappointed about what to me is an important part of our history or maybe I should say (without starting a fight) a decline in what I regard as a very large part of how to respect what's gone before.. but that's just my take on it and the way I was brought up to respect anyone who serves in the forces.
I also try to consider and respect others opinions but sometimes it's really difficult, especially when they are shall I say (my opinion only?) a bit confused about their grasp of, or even lack of historical fact and maybe need to read up on subject.
Thankfully though, there's only a couple of deluded souls (again, just my opinion and I certainly couldn't stoop to calling them something like Richard-heads):LOL:
Maybe I haven't put this very well, but then I'm probably not as erudite as some on here:rolleyes:

theoneandonly

Blackballed
Visit site
If you're specifically referring to me then NO, not angry, just disappointed about what to me is an important part of our history or maybe I should say (without starting a fight) a decline in what I regard as a very large part of how to respect what's gone before.. but that's just my take on it and the way I was brought up to respect anyone who serves in the forces.
I also try to consider and respect others opinions but sometimes it's really difficult, especially when they are shall I say (my opinion only?) a bit confused about their grasp of, or even lack of historical fact and maybe need to read up on subject.
Thankfully though, there's only a couple of deluded souls (again, just my opinion and I certainly couldn't stoop to calling them something like Richard-heads):LOL:
Maybe I haven't put this very well, but then I'm probably not as erudite as some on here:rolleyes:

Not you specifically, but tbf you're post does say you were seething, you may wish to look up the definition of that.