Direct Teetimes

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Deffo as one myself, when the forum changes maybe we should have a list of areas where members live and if they are up for a round people can just PM them.

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Having been receiving these emails for a while, it seems to be the same few courses popping up all the time, rather than the extensive list they indicate, which is a shame as it is a great idea. Perhaps the other courses are just busy enough not to need to sell off tee-times?

Still, good idea about the PM idea for local meets. I think it would help if people's profile bit told us where we all were, so we knew at a glance who our local forumers are i.e. Parmo in Leeds, me in York etc. - a bit more useful than Middle Earth or the Moon...

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Deeply unimpressed.....just checked out the site and searched in my area.

90% are not reduced (just "available"...big flippin' deal) and those that are seem to be crappy times that I wouldn't be keen on.

What's the point of saving 12% on a green fee by playing late/early etc.

What would be good would be if clubs forwarded a few times when they know that no bugger ever plays (but not twilight or sunrise) and make it 4 balls for the price of 2 or something....now that might get me to change my plans and phone some mates with only 48 hrs notice!

Dave