Desktop V Mobile Forum Versions

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I didn't think I'd done anything but since last evening the forum is only displayed as the desktop version on my phone and is naturally a nightmare to use

How do I switch it back to mobile version?

Thanks in advance

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
^^^^^^^

Sorted
No idea how it ever switched onto desktop from mobile but found (in android) an option in drop down to switch between the two versions, so its now back on mobile version and much easier to use (& pretty much ad-free again)

Screenshot_20230529-102434_Chrome.png

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Didn't want to start a new thread...

I'm not sure how, but overnight the forum seems to have widened and now doesnt fit onto my screen even if I zoom out...

And - the Stewart advert is 1) annoying as if keeps popping up on every new page loaded 2) getting through my adblocker :ROFLMAO:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Didn't want to start a new thread...

I'm not sure how, but overnight the forum seems to have widened and now doesnt fit onto my screen even if I zoom out...

And - the Stewart advert is 1) annoying as if keeps popping up on every new page loaded 2) getting through my adblocker :ROFLMAO:
With the latter. I use a desktop comp and I move the window down the screen so the ads disappear.

Not sure the owners of the site will help you to stop getting the ads in the first place. They are what pays for the forum.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
With the latter. I use a desktop comp and I move the window down the screen so the ads disappear.

Not sure the owners of the site will help you to stop getting the ads in the first place. They are what pays for the forum.

Yeah probs but the constant re-pop up is really really annoying and likely to put people off blooming Stewart trollies 😂