BDill93
Orikoru
Dando
Old Skier
Old Skier Guest (Steve)
Whereditgo
DeanoMK
The lion

If any more want to come let me know, I’ll contact to see if they have space for more of us if so.

Hi again.

I won’t be coming to the curry this evening now; I haven’t organised any accommodation, so it’s easier just going straight to Blackmoor in the morning.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Thanks very much for organising the curry in any case and hope you all have a great day today at Camberley.

Hasta luego
The Lion ?

D

Deleted member 23270

Hi again.

I won’t be coming to the curry this evening now; I haven’t organised any accommodation, so it’s easier just going straight to Blackmoor in the morning.

Thanks very much for organising the curry in any case and hope you all have a great day today at Camberley.

Hasta luego
The Lion ?
You don't need accommodation. I believe most of these guys drink all night then go straight to the 1st tee in the morning.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Hi again.

Hasta luego
The Lion ?

No worries - Look forward to playing with you tomorrow!

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi again.

Hasta luego
The Lion ?
Good to chat earlier Paolo ???