DAY BEFORE H4H Camberlyheath 7th October 2021

AAC

Visit site
On Rich's recommendation I have booked a table at the Thai Lotusland for 20:30, I have only booked for 4 but happy to change numbers if anyone wants to join us.

Grizzly

Visit site
I might join you once I finally get to the bottom of trains and accommodation for this!

Equally, I may be found wandering the 3rd fairway with extra long tees shoved up my nostrils murmuring about bloody Trainline! :ROFLMAO:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I might join you once I finally get to the bottom of trains and accommodation for this!

Equally, I may be found wandering the 3rd fairway with extra long tees shoved up my nostrils murmuring about bloody Trainline! :ROFLMAO:

where are you travelling from?

Grizzly

Visit site
where are you travelling from?
Only Uxbridge!

To be fair, getting to Camberley and back from Liphook is all more or less manageable. Its getting between the two, and somewhere to stay, that seems to require military tacticians.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Cheers, that will do me.
Darjeeling is excellent. Pretty big and so able to accommodate bigger groups, and standard Indian restaurant decor. It can be full any night of the week so I suggest booking essential (as I see has been done). The Farnham Tandoori along West Street (15mins walk from the Darjeeling) is small, cosy and very good - it’s where a group of Farnham dads go for a curry and beer.

Also anyone fancying a steak…Heavens Kitchen is 5mins walk from the premier inn and is excellent, and is across the road from the Thai already mentioned. Also the town has a town centre Japanese restaurant. I haven’t been but it gets excellent reviews.

Note that the PI is 15mins walk from town centre. Best beer house is The Queens Head in centre. The Hop Blossom is a great backstreet town centre local.

Last edited: