DAY BEFORE H4H Camberlyheath 7th October 2021

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Princess Royal, Farnham - is very decent for a night or two stop over. As it happens I live 5mins walk from the Farnham PP, but unfortunately we are full ?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
and double check the layout and planner as there is a lake on 16 at about 230 max so defo need to layup unless you are are Mendy, when a hybrid to the green will be ok!!
Is that the hole a certain forumer with a course planner didn't tell his playing partners there was a hidden lake ? :eek:

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is that the hole a certain forumer with a course planner didn't tell his playing partners there was a hidden lake ? :eek:

Pretty sure that happened with our group as well. So I was either playing in the same group or more than one offender keeping the hidden lake to themselves.

D

Deleted member 15344

That is the hole indeed - one person was given a course planner for the group , failed to mention it to his playing partners who proceeded to put balls into the pond

Same person hit a career shot onto the next green whilst a group were putting out - hence the sharpie abuse on the ball ?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Can only see ones around the shot and north camp. Perfer the non driving option. Thought one of the fuel starved southern softies might have an idea.
There are a couple in the town centre, though a bit of a walk. PP is just off East Street, and curry houses are in West and South street ! Thai Lotusland in East street probably nearest to you. Farnham is absolutely full of decent restaurants, but must admit I don't go there for an Indian. One in Churt is our favourite, but 20 minute drive.

Last edited:

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
There are a couple in the town centre, though a bit of a walk. PP is just off East Street, and curry houses are in West and South street ! Thai Lotusland in East street probably nearest to you. Farnham is absolutely full of decent restaurants, but must admit I don't go their for an Indian. One in Churt is our favourite, but 20 minute drive.
I'm always willing for a cultural change and advice from the expert