DAY BEFORE H4H Camberlyheath 7th October 2021

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Have just called the club.

Unfortunately they don't allow play off the whites for societies ???

So it'll be yellows for the day.
I'll have cards for everyone to collect.

So try to arrive no later than midday so I can hand them all out before I tee off.

I'm hoping everyone has MyEG or is capable of working out their handicap for the day.
I'd check 'em if I were you Dave....some shady characters on that list..:LOL:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have just called the club.

Unfortunately they don't allow play off the whites for societies ???

So it'll be yellows for the day.

I'll have cards for everyone to collect.

So try to arrive no later than midday so I can hand them all out before I tee off.

I'm hoping everyone has MyEG or is capable of working out their handicap for the day.
Thank God for that!

Re handicaps, don't know if you knew or didn't know but the website has all the handicap charts on it here: https://www.camberleyheathgolfclub.co.uk/course

Whereditgo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anyone stopping over on Wednesday?

My plans have changed and I need to be in Kent on Wednesday, so I'm going to book somewhere to stay close to Farnham for Wednesday night. I'm booked into the purple palace for Thursday

D

Deleted member 1147

Best tip I could give for Camberley is to buy a course guide, and figure out where to lay up, so you’re not chipping over bunkers.
Same for most courses really.

4LEX

Visit site
As a former member of Camberley Heath, my advice is don't attack the short par 4's, be agressive with the par 5's and go for the middle of the greens with the par 3's. It's a fun and easy course if played right. Some tricky medium/long par 4's to destroy the scorecard though :sneaky::p

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
and double check the layout and planner as there is a lake on 16 at about 230 max so defo need to layup unless you are are Mendy, when a hybrid to the green will be ok!!