Cyclists really are in their own world

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Yes I still do about 120 miles a week
I am lucky have a great cycleway by mine .
Crosby/ formby beach about 15 miles away is good.
Goes right through Formby golf club, into the dunes.
Some nice rides up the canals , but it’s not the Scottish mountains would like to do that one day!
Just sorting a new gravel bike any RECOMMENDATIONS,
got about £1500.

Take a look at Whyte, they do some real quality stuff. https://whyte.bike/collections/gravel-adventure-gx-series

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Had a strange one yesterday in the car.

Stopped at a red light, turning left. Cyclist came up and went to front, perfectly fine as there is a marked space.

Light goes green, cyclist doesn’t move, horns start going off behind me.

The cyclist waits, wavies oncoming traffic turning right (who should wait in centre of junction as marked until space)

Then the cyclist finally goes, I was baffled and the cars behind me seeing red from what I can hear from their horns.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt in case their chain had slipped or something but they should have moved out of the way if that was the case once they realised they couldn’t go. I will never know why they didn’t go but I was just glad they did before the lights went red again.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Yes I still do about 120 miles a week
I am lucky have a great cycleway by mine .
Crosby/ formby beach about 15 miles away is good.
Goes right through Formby golf club, into the dunes.
Some nice rides up the canals , but it’s not the Scottish mountains would like to do that one day!
Just sorting a new gravel bike any RECOMMENDATIONS,
got about £1500.

If you like the look of any of the Whyte bikes let me know which one as I have a contact there so may be able to get you a good deal depending which bike you’re looking at

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you like the look of any of the Whyte bikes let me know which one as I have a contact there so may be able to get you a good deal depending which bike you’re looking at
Thanks for the offer.
I have put an order in to Ribble for a bike .
September I hope , big wait everywhere.