Courses between Manchester and St Andrews

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Gleneagles has a winter green fees at the moment, £83 per round, same cost for each course. That's approx 60% off summer rates and a really good deal. Can't comment on the course conditions of late I'm afraid, but a great price for the venue.

If you haven't got accommodation, can recommend a really good airbnb about 10 minutes outside the town

Edit: modified the price, didn't realize original post was hotel resident price. Still a good deal.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Gleneagles has a winter green fees at the moment, £83 per round, same cost for each course. That's approx 60% off summer rates and a really good deal. Can't comment on the course conditions of late I'm afraid, but a great price for the venue.

If you haven't got accommodation, can recommend a really good airbnb about 10 minutes outside the town

Edit: modified the price, didn't realize original post was hotel resident price. Still a good deal.

I'm so used to driving to Dornoch, forgot that Gleneagles is slightly off track heading to St Andrews. Looking at the map however, it's only an hour from St Andrews, and maybe worth the minor detour for that price.