Country Memberships - who has one? Any ones worth considering in the SE?

raclt

Visit site
Hi - I was wondering if a country/distant membership is popular here? I'm based in South London and thinking that this could be an interesting option to play a links course on those occasions when I have time to travel that distance. Let me know who has one and how good it is!

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Been a few on here with country membership.

Is a good way to augment your membership with a second course.

I’m sure they will be along to give you some guidance

D

Deleted Member 1156

Yep Hayling, I had a country membership there and got good use from it during the winter months. Allows you to play medals but not board competitions and to take the same number of guests as full members.

raclt

Visit site
Yep Hayling, I had a country membership there and got good use from it during the winter months. Allows you to play medals but not board competitions and to take the same number of guests as full members.
Were you able to book tee times for weekend mornings? I've played Hayling and to be honest it's my most likely option and so good to hear about your experience

D

Deleted Member 1156

Were you able to book tee times for weekend mornings? I've played Hayling and to be honest it's my most likely option and so good to hear about your experience
Hayling only have a start sheet for competitions, the rest of the time it is turn up and play but you can book for the comps if it is one that country members are allowed to play in (monthly medals etc)