Comfiest golf shoes?

gunthos

Visit site
Appreciate people's feedback on this . Currently wearing Nike lunarlon but on look out for a new pair, need to be comfy though!! Cheers

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Comfiest I’ve worn were Sketchers probably because the material is that light, trouble was they split after only 4/5 games and had to be sent back and replaced by a pair of footjoys.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Some shoes are narrow some wider so it’s a matter of trying them on .
Not one size fits all.
I have wide feet so footjoy seem to be best for me.
But do have a pair of Ecco as well and they are nice but pricey.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site

I do find you need to be careful with Adidas sizing, though. They tend to come a little on the small side.

I’ve just bought a pair of FJ Athletics - very reasonable price and the comfiest shoes I’ve worn in years.

D

Deleted member 18588

Ecco Biom Hybrid 3 spikeless.

Style is not to everyone's taste but the comfort level is unbelievable.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sketchers. Every time. Comfy as. I have 3 pairs.

I hate to say it, but I think the leather in footjoys has gone down hill. They feel like they are made of cardboard.
Ecco are fine, but the sizes are European, and a bit odd. Some of mine have also rapidly smelt of cat pee.
Adidas are OK, but I find the heels are over padded, leading to the heal liner to wear out.

Simonsmh

Visit site
Ecco all day long! Like a pair of slippers:)

They have also lasted forever. I bought 2 pairs of the biom hybrid about 8 yrs ago and I’m still wearing one of those pairs.

Just been looking at the new ones and thinking, yes they are expensive, but over 8yrs pretty good value!

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Been in the Ecco camp for a little while, but not overly struck on the new ones.

had a pair of TRUE Linkswear shoes delivered yesterday, so looking forward to giving them a go

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm a Puma convert, beat FootJoy "hands down", Adidas were horrendous fit wise so never going that way.

Would consider Sketchers and Ecco as the top shoe brands in golf these days, Puma are underrated IMO. FootJoy and Adidas way overrated.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm a Puma convert, beat FootJoy "hands down", Adidas were horrendous fit wise so never going that way.

Would consider Sketchers and Ecco as the top shoe brands in golf these days, Puma are underrated IMO. FootJoy and Adidas way overrated.
Which ones ?

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
What fits is obviously the answer.
I'm currently wearing ecco in both cleated and trainer styles. They're lovely. Although new prices are high, previous year stock can often be found at reasonable cost.

sunshine

Visit site
We all have different shaped feet so you will get a different opinion from each poster.

I currently have Nike, Ecco and Adidas shoes, all very comfy.

Nike with the lunarlon sole were the comfiest shoes I’d ever had. Now been surpassed by the Adidas with the full boost sole.

The Ecco shoes took about a year to become really comfy. You can tell they are better made than the standard other brands, but the feel is different from the trainer style comfort of the more sporty shoes.

If you like your Nike’s I would suggest sticking with the trainer brands ie Nike, Adidas, puma