Comfiest golf shoes?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
A pair of Ecco Biom Hybrid spikeless with the insoles replaced with Sketchers Memory Foam ones....
Eccos suit me too. Ultra comfy without replacing the insoles. Footjoy also work for me, but Adidas don't (or didn't, as the 1 pair I used and other reports put me off).
It's definitely a case of individual needs/preference. I've worn FJ (white) Professionals (flat soles) for my last few rounds with no grip problems.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Loved my Ecco street very comfy, then went to Puma Ignite bit thin support on the heels and one of my shoes isn't as snug a fit as the other - wearable though.

Now on Nike Airmax 95g - worn for first time last night, very comfortable, plenty support in sole and nice snug fit, very happy with them.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Big thumbs up for my FJ Pro S I wore today. Only had them on out of the box for a lesson the other week and first time on the course. So light and comfy. Best FJ pair I've put on in a very long time

peld

Visit site
The Decathlon Inesis shoes hands down. Had all sorts of brands and these are by far the comfiest. Not trendy or anything but definitely the comfiest.
I also have the new Code Chaos shoes as well and they are quite good too

D

Deleted member 23344

I have wide feet and my Ecco spikeless (not sure of model) are like slippers. I have Ecco spiked shoes (again not sure of the model) and they are comfy too. Can’t see me changing to a different make any time soon.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
The Boost sole Adidas do is excellent. I’ve got 2 pairs and they are brilliant. Sketchers are meant to be comfy too. I’ve had a few pairs of Nike shoes too. Nike trainers with Air sole are really good so I would expect the Air Max 1G to be pretty good too

albie999

Visit site
Like the look of the Skechers Go Golf Max Fairway 2, however, they seem to be a mesh material, are these just dry weather shoes, or are they waterproof when it chucks it down?

D

Deleted Member 1156

There is no such thing as 'comfiest' golf shoes, everyone is different. Adidas fit me like gloves straight out of the box, FJ always seem to give me problems. There will be plenty of people that are the other way round.

Trial and error I'm afraid.......

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I personally think most look a bit too funky. However I was once forced into buying a pair of sketchers at royal Liverpool because being a complete tube, I left my freshly polished ecco tours in the house before departing for a round there...

Bought the sketchers that looked the least offensive and by god they were comfy.

I don’t just mean a little bit comfy. I mean they were that comfortable that I had never experienced comfort like them.

Top shoes, if you can find a pair that don’t look like pensioners trainers from the Sunday times supplement

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
Shoes are highly personal - one man's meat is another man's poison. The comfiest shoes (not golf shoes, any shoes) I've ever owned were a pair of twenty quid Dunlops from Sports Direct!