club dispute

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ye gods. You lot are so gullible and predictable. :rolleyes:

A "newby" comes on, baits the hook, casts, and reels you all in while sitting back and having a good laugh. You're arguing about what he did/didn't post, what he should/shouldn't have done, what might/mightn't have been in the letter, etc, etc.

And no, it wasn't me.

There again, I'm quite happy for the OP to come back on and actually give some proper information about this "incident" and prove me wrong.
You are quite possibly correct, but I would argue that someone who derives enjoyment from such an activity is a fair bit sadder than those who respond.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
No argument from me Sweep.

There are many on this Forum that enjoy doing it though - whether in their main personna or as a "Newby". I occasionally dip into the Article 50 thread and, to me, it's very, very sad the depths that some go to to get a reaction.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When i received the letter i took no notice thought it a joke escalleted from there cos i never replied to letter

I must have missed that post when I replied.

So they had followed laid down procedures and given you a chance to explain your position.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
No argument from me Sweep.

There are many on this Forum that enjoy doing it though - whether in their main personna or as a "Newby". I occasionally dip into the Article 50 thread and, to me, it's very, very sad the depths that some go to to get a reaction.

I don't need to go very deep ;)