CLK or JPX?

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Evening folks

Not long back from AG checking out potential presents. Ideally went to hit the JPX fairway woods and hybrids but found myself hitting the MP fairways and the CLK hybrid. I have to be honest both felt really nice and made a lovely sound off the face. I know the MP is aimed at the lower handicapped player and the JPX are more forgiving.

If in being honest, I preferred the MP/CLK line, mainly because of the Fubuki shaft. My question is this. Anyone on here have this line of fairway and hybrid? If so, do you find them forgiving or not?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I've the mp clk and 3 wood.clk is pretty forgiving. It has a slightly smaller head than the old clk, but I like the smaller head. I think the woods sit slightly open at ADR. Woods have a smallish head compaired to a few others. I don't find it unforgiving though. Just give them a try, good deals to be had on them as the new version is out soon.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got the MP CLK hybrid and it really is a great club.

Love the Fubuki shaft in it and the 17* I've got goes like a rocket, in fact I got shot of my 15* 3 wood as this went the same distance.

Currently trying to get my hands on the MP driver with the Fubuki shaft to give it a bash.....