Clicgear 3.5

malek988

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
i got the 3.0 it was £100 cheaper, the difference between the 2, £100 better of in my pocket, love the 3.0, never thought id spend big money ona trolley, as i have used the same regal lite-track pull trolley for the last 18 years, glad i did!

S

Snelly

I have a clicgear 3.0 and it is very cool. Highly recommend this product - beautiful design and works very well indeed.

Alan

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I bought the 3.0 just before last winter, I've used it three or four times a week and I love it, it holds all my stuff no bother and it folds so small..it must be the best made trolley on the market.

image.jpg

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not sure if the offer is still on, but I got my B3 bag online a couple of months ago at Scottsdale Golf for £119!! :thup:

NuShooz

Medal Winner
Visit site
Welcome to the clicgear world.. you just moved up in life :) Did you get the bag as part of the deal? My Ogio might sink next year, so might look out for one too.. Look fwd to a review when you have had a chance for taking it out for a spin.

its superb, folds up next to nothing and the B3 fits it like a glove and its a great bag in its own right.

I recommend the tip I was given on here regards transporting the 3.5 in a plasterers bucket though. just fold it up and in the bucket it goes. I can clean it far better when I get home. plus there is no faffing trying to get the wheel covers on and your boot stays clean.

car.crash

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nice loose fit and you can throw shoes and wet clothes in.
The cart goes in easily and without fuss and for £6 its a steal.

V

vkurup

Nice loose fit and you can throw shoes and wet clothes in.
The cart goes in easily and without fuss and for £6 its a steal.

I like it.. at £6 it would be a steal, but bleeding 4 quid for postage.. almost the same price as Amazon..

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have the 2.0 version.

Got it 2nd hand about 6 months ago for about £90. I have to say that it is an outstanding bit of kit and it is built like the proverbial.

The guy i bought it from had used it for 2-3 years and you can tell that it is well worn in cosmetically. Mechanically though it is A1 and it is a breeze to maneuver around my (quite) hilly course (Haigh Hall, Wigan)

Mate of mine was bought the Motocaddy S1 by his his missus at around the same time and i can tell you know, he prefers my 2nd hand Clicgear to his shiny new S1.

This was reaffirmed when his S1 busted two individual branded umbrellas when the wind blew his trolley over, when they were attached with the brolly arm. My mighty Clicgear was stable and solid throughout the gales with its large wheel base and huge wheels)

I use a Cobra trolley bag and it attaches a treat.

It is potentially the best purchase i have made in golf (apart from my YES! C-Grove Emma Putter)

If it was me buying though i would go for the 3.0 as there are some big savings to be made at the moment

V

vkurup

Why not just use Clic gears own wheels covers, that's what I use.
10 quid..

Also, I am not sure if the open nature of the clicgear cover may just result in dry muck to fall out... Just thinking..