Cleveland Classic Putters

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hey everyone

just wondering if any is using the Cleveland Classic Putters. I've got my eye on a new blade putter but unsure whether to buy one or go for a used odyssey or bettinardi blade

Appreciated as usual, Kev

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Kevin,I used the similar VP1 putter for a bit,and was very impressed.Nice looks,alignment aid,and a good roll off the milled face.I know its a little different to the classic line,but i was impressed by this putter and the classics also get good reviews elsewhere.By all means give one a go,they are great value! :D

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The VP1 was a face balanced blade and was the my putter of choice before the Odyssey Black No2 that I just sold to Pokerjoke.Quality wise the Cleveland was not far behind the much more expensive Odyssey,and was a lot cheaper.I have only recently been using my Yes mallet,but already I am sinking more putts than with any blade I have used! The c-grooves really work and put a good spin on the ball as soon as it leaves the face.I am now a massive Yes fan and cant recommend them enough!

big_russ

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Kevin, I have 2 of these putters and think they are excellent. I have a classic 5 bronze with the soft copper insert which I liked a lot but I have recently changed it for a classic 2 which is the one like and Odyssey no9. This is a lovely balanced putter and I can see it staying in my bag for a long time. ( If it behaves itself)
Like you say they are great value so give one a whirl.

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Kevin, I have 2 of these putters and think they are excellent. I have a classic 5 bronze with the soft copper insert which I liked a lot but I have recently changed it for a classic 2 which is the one like and Odyssey no9. This is a lovely balanced putter and I can see it staying in my bag for a long time. ( If it behaves itself)
Like you say they are great value so give one a whirl.

I think I will be, but unfortunately missed out on the one I was watching by £1, DAMMIT