Cleaning Motacaddy Winter Trolley Wheels - Help

Visit site
I've been washing off road motor cycles for over 60 years. Trolley wheels look a piece of cake to me!!
Yes to a compressor, yes to warm soapy water, and a hose pipe. Job done.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Get one of those garden spray bottles that you have to pump up to pressurise it.
With a firm ish brush it’s a doddle .
You can leave it in your boot.
When you get home a quick wipe with a baby wipe.
Spray a bit of WD40 on them job done.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
If it’s to keep mud out the boot I’d be popping them off and into a builders bag in the boot and wading in the garden after use. Quick spray with wd40 as this should prevent mud sticking to the inner wheel rim in future and pop them back on. I’d also get aerosol lithium spray grease and just put a little spray inside any bearings if applicable post wash.

just a note to say oddsocks INSIDE of the wheel for WD40. The rims. Not the whole wheel or you’ll ruin bits of grass on the first hole until it comes off your wheels.

personally I give mine a quick air spray if close to the machine. Otherwise I just leave it to come off the next game and use my bike cleaning kit make them sparkle before putting away for the spring/summer. A proper trolley Bag can’t be beaten for the car and carrying from car to garage.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
just a note to say oddsocks INSIDE of the wheel for WD40. The rims. Not the whole wheel or you’ll ruin bits of grass on the first hole until it comes off

Absolutely. I used to race off-road bikes and spraying wd40 on things like wheel rims, under mudguards etc stops mud sticking, so In this case on the inner wheel hub, trolley frame etc all works the same principle. But on the sleeve that enters the wheel use a small spray of lithium grease as it dries non tack so won’t get sticky ;)