Christiano Ronaldo

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
As a United fan (npt that this matters) I am happy to see he and nobody else was hurt in the accident, what I want to know is how fast he was driving to cause that much damage?

Most tunnels have a speed limit of about 40mph, anyone know what it is on that road? Surely he would have had to be doing at least 60 to wrap that up.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
He made a right mess of it......

I bet an accident investigator could work out his speed......can't see a Ferrari falling apart like that at 40 mph!

Probably on his sat-nav or something. Glad he's alright though.

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As a United fan (npt that this matters) I am happy to see he and nobody else was hurt in the accident, what I want to know is how fast he was driving to cause that much damage?

Most tunnels have a speed limit of about 40mph, anyone know what it is on that road? Surely he would have had to be doing at least 60 to wrap that up.

Thats just near me the tunnel is the underpass for one of the runways looks like he was doing more than the limit which would be 40mph in that area.

Fore

Head Pro
Visit site
Latest news from Ronaldo's car crash.
Apparently the car hit a wall but Ronaldo complained that the wall wasn't 10 yards away.
Witnesses said Ronaldo's Ferrari was only slightly bumped from behind but it flipped and rolled over 6 times, it then spun around on the spot for 10 minutes before all 4 wheels fell off and it collapsed into a heap. :D

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Latest news from Ronaldo's car crash.
Apparently the car hit a wall but Ronaldo complained that the wall wasn't 10 yards away.
Witnesses said Ronaldo's Ferrari was only slightly bumped from behind but it flipped and rolled over 6 times, it then spun around on the spot for 10 minutes before all 4 wheels fell off and it collapsed into a heap. :D
:D

terryb

Medal Winner
Visit site
Speed limit is 50 through the 2 tunnels. Both have a long right hand curve travelling from alderley edge / wilmslow direction.

Macster

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Undoubtably, (even as a United fan), the lad is a bit of a d***head.
Great footballer, but could be infinitely better if he just manned the feck up a bit, and stopped play acting like he does.

As far as wages go, an immoral amount of money per week go to all these premiership players, but then again, how many of us, would refuse such sums if offered to us ?!

"No no.......thats much too much, I couldnt possibly accept, please go back and renegotiate a smaller figure.....'

Cant see it really, so you cant blame them.

The most ironic thing is, he very likely doesnt even own the Ferrari, or the Bentley ! These guys get things like that offered to them complimentary for periods by local dealerships/manufacturers, as well as comp Golf memberships, and free clothes in very expensive boutiques, and dont pay for meals out, the list goes on and on :-(

Hate em !