Cheap set of game improvement irons and hybrid wanted

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
thinking of putting a cheap set of clubs together to leave at our holiday home, will save me carting all my stuff down when we go, and will also be nice for guests to borrow. I've got a spare driver and putter, so just looking for irons and a 4 or 5 hybrid.

I'll only be using them myself 4-5 times a year, so not looking to spend a lot. got my eye on a couple of benross sets on ebay, but thought i would ask on here as well.

must be in decent nick, budget about £100 tops but hoping to get something reasonable for less.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
thinking of putting a cheap set of clubs together to leave at our holiday home, will save me carting all my stuff down when we go, and will also be nice for guests to borrow. I've got a spare driver and putter, so just looking for irons and a 4 or 5 hybrid.

I'll only be using them myself 4-5 times a year, so not looking to spend a lot. got my eye on a couple of benross sets on ebay, but thought i would ask on here as well.

must be in decent nick, budget about £100 tops but hoping to get something reasonable for less.
Where are you located?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thanks for the offers. Am all sorted, got a cheap set of irons from a mate, who chucked in a bag and a couple of wedges. treated myself to a new FMAX hybrid, and put the current F6 into the holiday bag. Played 3 rounds with the holiday set last week, all good apart from the strap snapping on the bag halfway thru the second round!

First outing for the new hybrid yesterday, very nice.