Castle Stuart reader/forum event - 24/4/10 - BOOKING NOW OPEN!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi The Craw - we will send up cheques to Castle Stuart in batches and will ask them cash them promptly - hope to send first batch middle of next week

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good gracious me, if my mathematics are correct that limits the field to 60 places!!!!!!

My chq will be in the post tonight!!!!!!!

Think its down to 59. I am sure viscount17 said somewhere that he was handing in his cheque today.

As i type my good lady is off to the po with mine already. Finally after all these years she has proved to be useful for something :eek: :D

unfortunately I wasn't able to hand it over, but it was in the post first thing (and I mean first thing) this morning - addressed to MikeH as this post hadn't made it to the start line at that hour.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just out of interest, are the postal strikes still going on in London and will they affect the reciept of mail?
Can on line payment be made?, before I post mine.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Sent my cheque off yesterday, looking forward to it. I actually live in Inverness but just can't get anyone to stump up the money to play even though locals get a discount.

If anyone needs any info on where to stay etc, just drop me a line.

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Another one for the list....cheque posted today.

Will anyone be playing on Sunday? I need to know before booking flights. I will be flying up on Friday and coming back either on Sunday or Monday, depending on if there's a game arranged for the Sunday.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Will anyone be playing on Sunday? I need to know before booking flights. I will be flying up on Friday and coming back either on Sunday or Monday, depending on if there's a game arranged for the Sunday.

I, for one, will be taking advantage of Mr Findlays kind offer and be playing on the Friday and also the Sunday. I am tempted to put my flight off for another day and come home on the Tuesday as I have read superb reviews on Nairn Dunbar and fancy a knock around there on the Monday too.
If I'm travelling all that way, I might as well make a trip of it.... :D :D

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site

I, for one, will be taking advantage of Mr Findlays kind offer and be playing on the Friday and also the Sunday. I am tempted to put my flight off for another day and come home on the Tuesday as I have read superb reviews on Nairn Dunbar and fancy a knock around there on the Monday too.
If I'm travelling all that way, I might as well make a trip of it.... :D :D

Looks like I'll be coming back on the Monday then.

:D :D

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've certainly been considering the travel options based on playing Friday and Sunday.

Two as I see it, fly to Inverness Thursday back Monday, or go via Edinburgh and the road trip to Spey Valley with the Scots on Friday.

So if there are others making the trip down from Inverness the Friday?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I'm planning to fly up to Inverness on the Thursday (don't know from where yet!) and stay overnight in a Travelodge or a cheapie B&B. Hopefully cadge a lift down to the course on the Friday and then crash out somewhere more local for the four nights. Flight back home Tuesday morning unless the weather has been crap all week-end and rain is forecast for Monday...I won't bother with Nairn Dunbar if that is the case and will fly back Monday morning.
Rob