Castle Stuart GM Outing-Caravan Accommodation

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I will speak with Smiffy as I think that TonyN might be coming up as well if his shifts suit.

I think Tony has intimated that he won't be coming to Scotland now that he has been selected to play at Walton Heath Vig due to the financial costs.
Need to check with him mate.
I haven't got a problem with GrumpyJock coming in with us....he'll be sleeping with you after all

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
I will speak with Smiffy as I think that TonyN might be coming up as well if his shifts suit.

I think Tony has intimated that he won't be coming to Scotland now that he has been selected to play at Walton Heath Vig due to the financial costs.
I haven't got a problem with GrumpyJock coming in with us....he'll be sleeping with you after all

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

hammock and a sail (awning) and he'll be happy

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

hammock and a sail (awning) and he'll be happy

If he's sleeping with me, he'll need a lot more than that!

It won't be grumpy jock, it'll be humpy jock :D