Carry Bag to use on Trolley

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have a titliest stadry 5 bag.. waterproof .. it sits on my m1 motocaddy trolley perfectly and if I need to carry its ofc suppose to be carried

Also because the pockets are limited being a carry bag it teaches me to travel light
Same. Fits on both my go kart and my Motocaddy me 3 just fine. Real bonus having waterproof bag

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I can’t say I’ve tried it but I have a Titleist Players 14 Stand Bag and it seems like it would make a good carry/trolley hybrid!

I have this bag, its crap on the Motocaddy m1 lite, also sits crap on my sons iCart trolley. Im getting a cart bag from motocaddy, given up trying to have a 1 do both, just never seems to work.

My son has an iCart Uno and Hyperlite 3 carry bag which fits amazingly on his trolley. The trolley at the top lets his legs slot in and at the bottom the metal biut sits in between prefectly. That is the best set up i have seen but the bag isnt big enough for me

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I have a titliest stadry 5 bag.. waterproof .. it sits on my m1 motocaddy trolley perfectly and if I need to carry its ofc suppose to be carried

Also because the pockets are limited being a carry bag it teaches me to travel light
I have the same bag and it too sits great on my motocaddy.