Carry Bag that's Good on a Trolley

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I carry about 50% of the time but have recently got a Motocaddy M1 Lite. I would like a carry bag that would be best on the M1. I find swapping bags due to weather or course banning trolleys etc a real pain as well as dealing with my kids golf stuff as well.

I have a TaylorMade cart bag but it is big, heavy and cumbersome. I have a cheap lightweight carry bag that doesn't have enough room to store stuff when on a trolley.

So any recommendations for decent carry bags that work really well on a trolley.

Thanks

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I found the legs at the top didn’t sit below the top of the trolley if that makes sense. Made it a right biatch to keep on there.

see if I had a S1 trolley I could see that happening. I have an m1 which I believe the bag holder bit is a tiny bit lower so it fits well

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sun mountain do carry bags with a CFB (Cart Friendly Base) - these tie up the legs and allow it to sit nicely on most trolleys. I don't know about your one specifically though. I've used mine on a Sun mountain push trolley, a Motocaddy electric and a Powakaddy electric. No issues as long as your straps are good

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Sun mountain do carry bags with a CFB (Cart Friendly Base) - these tie up the legs and allow it to sit nicely on most trolleys. I don't know about your one specifically though. I've used mine on a Sun mountain push trolley, a Motocaddy electric and a Powakaddy electric. No issues as long as your straps are good

Ooh that sounds good, must take a look.

Thanks for all the suggestions.