Car vandalised in Bibury.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Last year me and Missis T ended up in the Cotswolds for a mucky free weekend. We enjoyed it that much I started a blog asking is the Cotswolds the nicest place in the UK.
anyway one of the nicest places was Bibury, it is a gorgeous little village.
Anyway I was perusing the net/ BBC news this morning and some old guy has had his yellow corsa vandalised in the village, apparantly a lot of tourists are turning up and saying his car in the photo is " ruining " a lot of photos and it is an eyesore for the village. So the old guy has had his car keyed and windows smashed. I was on about this to Missis T and she said " yes when we took some photos we said the same and have some photos with his car on " 😳Eh. I could not remember that, didn't believe her and lo and behold she found them on her iPhone. Still don't think the poor old sod deserves that though.

PS, totally off topic, whilst looking for the photo I came across one she had been sent of two old women sat on a bench.
there is a caption which says.
one old woman says my "bum has gone to sleep".
the other old woman says " I know, I have heard it snore three times".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 187

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
I read the story a few months ago and then again the other day after the vandalism. I got the impression it was a local who vandalised the car. The keyed "move out" on the bonnet.

Either way, crazy stuff.

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This mucky weekend tash, did it involve the bonnet of a volvo :whistle:

carhood.jpg

D

Deleted member 1147

I think we should crowd fund a big, ugly, bright pink limo to park outside his gaff

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Cheers mib maybe you could photoshop my swing and put that on here 😁

Apparantly the the guy has said if it cost more than Six grand to repair he will buy a lime green car.