Car Leasing deals

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm just about to start looking for a new leased car - existing lease expires not too far away. I did the last one through Nationwide Vehicle Contracts - and was pretty happy with them. But I guess I should look around. Anyone got any recommendations of leasing companies I should look at? (Or any I should avoid?)

Ps: I know theres been previous threads on this, but dont seem to be able to find them.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm just about to start looking for a new leased car - existing lease expires not too far away. I did the last one through Nationwide Vehicle Contracts - and was pretty happy with them. But I guess I should look around. Anyone got any recommendations of leasing companies I should look at? (Or any I should avoid?)

Ps: I know theres been previous threads on this, but dont seem to be able to find them.

I used jgleasing

https://www.jgleasing.co.uk/

They were professional and did me a great deal

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do you know anything about any of the companies that come up in the search? I've seen ZenAuto crop up a time or two with what look like really cheap prices - but have no idea if they are any good or if they can deliver the deal at those prices
I don't I'm afraid. When I looked for my last car, I ended up buying my previous lease car rather than leasing again due to bik rates, there were sufficient names that I recognised or felt comfortable with that this wasn't an issue.

I guess there is an element of judgement to use but ultimately if you use the filters, check the details etc then I wouldn't worry too much. LeaseLoco have built up a good name and they wont want to throw that away.

Ultimately a good number of these are just brokers with minimal costs, the car will come via a dealer still, so their overheads are low. That means oddly low prices at times. It's a bit like online and high street, online and dealer. If you feel uncomfortable with ZenAuto then move to the next name down.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can you lease direct from Skoda?

Do the likes of Carwow help securing good prices for leasing as they do with PCPs?
Edit... https://www.carwow.co.uk/skoda/superb/lease?contract_type=pch
Funnily enough, I was speaking to a dealership earlier today. Yes they can do leases, but she sort of indicated that they might not be able to do as competitive a deal as some of the brokers - she was mainly suggesting there were "other" benefits of using a dealership.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Avoid Lexautolease, not a good company to deal with at all. I'm currently taking them to the ombudsman due to being overcharged and them refusing to refund the money.

Leftitshort

Visit site
Funnily enough, I was speaking to a dealership earlier today. Yes they can do leases, but she sort of indicated that they might not be able to do as competitive a deal as some of the brokers - she was mainly suggesting there were "other" benefits of using a dealership.
if they have a dedicated corporate department speak with them. Even for personal contract hire. You should be able to get a better deal direct & have all the benefits of test drives etc (subject to lockdown rules). Limited scope in terms of brand though

MikeB

Club Champion
Visit site
Get onto Pistonheads, there's a great thread there on good lease deals (thin on the ground at present) one of the rules is buy the deal not the car, if you want a specific car you're going to pay more than if you jump on a deal when it appears.