Can anyone recommend sunglasses?

MrC

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi

My eyes are suffering at the moment.

Want to try sunglasses but don’t want to spend too much as don’t normally wear them.

Anyone recommend some good for golf?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi

My eyes are suffering at the moment.

Want to try sunglasses but don’t want to spend too much as don’t normally wear them.

Anyone recommend some good for golf?
Your eyes are probably the most important thing you have save a few vital organs.
Don’t scrimp on sunglasses .
Try borrow a pair to try .
Can’t go wrong with Oakley but costly ,you get what you pay for

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Your eyes are probably the most important thing you have save a few vital organs.
Don’t scrimp on sunglasses .
Try borrow a pair to try .
Can’t go wrong with Oakley but costly ,you get what you pay for

What he said.

We visited the local optician here in Spain and asked specifically about sun glasses. He said that he is amazed how little thought people use when getting sun glasses. He then looked at we we had. He was happy with mine, RayBans, but suggested HID went for far darker lenses. And then he offered to get lenses for her current frames rather than buy complete new glasses. Hid had been suffering with sore eyes towards the end of the day.... not any more

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Another thumbs up for Oakley Half Jackets 2.0. The advantage of these is that you can change the lenses very easily. I have the golf specific lenses in for most of the year but when I go on holiday I pop a lens in that takes out more of the light. Funnily enough Spain, Italy, Croatia etc have brighter, more consistent sunlight than Northumberland 😄..

The difference in lens quality between Oakley and £20 glasses is marked. I'm sure the same is true for other quality glasses.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Another for the Oakleys with golf specific lenses. I have a pair of black iridium lenses for mine as well, but always leave the golf specific lens in no matter how bright it is:)

Wolf

Visit site

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Anyone use Oakleys with prescription in them?

Have always used the normal lenses but tempted to try the prescription ones as my eyes start to get a bit worse