Callaway warbird golf balls

Leigh

Visit site
I was wondering if you could help me? I bought some Callaway warbirds from American golf and they seem fine, so I decided to buy some more online on eBay from jjb direct. The problem I have is the ones from online have a different texture coating on the ball it's a more rougher feel compared to a smooth texture feel than the ones from American golf, could these be fake or just the way the balls are?
Thanks
Leigh

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
whilst there are many things that can differentiate balls, having 'a rougher feel' isn't one of them!

It sounds like some slipped through a quality check somewhere, I wouldn't expect jjb to be involved with 'fakes' and, given the actual costs of such items I can't really see anyone bothering to fake a Warbird ball ?

I would get a second opinion on the finish to these balls then return them to jjb if other, experienced people, suggest they are faulty.

Leigh

Visit site
whilst there are many things that can differentiate balls, having 'a rougher feel' isn't one of them!

It sounds like some slipped through a quality check somewhere, I wouldn't expect jjb to be involved with 'fakes' and, given the actual costs of such items I can't really see anyone bothering to fake a Warbird ball ?

I would get a second opinion on the finish to these balls then return them to jjb if other, experienced people, suggest they are faulty.

Thanks for the quick reply, I shall message them and ask if I can return and have them replaced.