Callaway Rogue or Taylormade M6

JamesMorse

Visit site
I have been fitted for both clubs and struck both well. I am getting back into golf and don't have a handicap currently. I have been playing with a set of derby ladies irons with graphite shafts so the fitting is definitely changing that.
My question really is if there's any recommendation for either set. The prices are £599 for the Callaways and £699 for the Taylormades. There is currently an offer ongoing to get a free milled wedge with the Taylormade set currently but I have never used one and wouldn't know what type to order.
Any recommendations or thoughts are appreciated.
Both sets prices are from American Golf.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Boring answer!!!! Buy a comparable set for £100 and spend the rest on lessons or keep it in the bank until you're confident you have a repeatable swing.

Was you standard length and lie?

JamesMorse

Visit site
Boring answer!!!! Buy a comparable set for £100 and spend the rest on lessons or keep it in the bank until you're confident you have a repeatable swing.

Was you standard length and lie?

No that does make a lot of sense. I was standard length and lie. The only issue I have is being left handed so I've struggled to find many clubs. That are both stiff flex and left handed.