Caffeine shampoos/hair regrowth

• Thread starter Deleted member 18121
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18121

Hi all

My 10 year old was ruffling my hair a couple of nights ago and told me I don't have much on top.... I hadn't really noticed so much, but he's right it's definitely thinning. I knew my crowns had receded a bit but being early 40s I knew it would start some time.

Has anyone tried/had any success with the alpecin type treatments? If so, did it just maintain what you had left or grow any extra?

I'm not overly fussed about losing my hair eventually, but I guess if I can keep hold of it for a bit longer without much effort... Then why not.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I’d love to have kept mine longer. Within reason, I would have tried most shampoos/treatments had they been around. Being in sunny Spain I wear a hat every day… and I hate hats.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site

This is what I use, first got it on a cruise, good stuff 👍🏻

D

Deleted member 18121

It’s a Solar panel for a sex machine

Wear it with pride and a strut 👍😎

Ha ha now there's an image... Thing is I'm nowhere near the solar panel stage yet, so I guess I'll just have to look untidy for a few years before the sex machine kicks in!

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Ha ha now there's an image... Thing is I'm nowhere near the solar panel stage yet, so I guess I'll just have to look untidy for a few years before the sex machine kicks in!
So you are merely early stages of being a slaphead.
Don't fight it or waste time and money.
Accept it and be ready to be ONE OF US at the time that fate has appointed for you.
I was a chrome-dome before I hit 40.

We are bald and we are proud!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I use Plantur 39 for fine or brittle hair. It's aimed at menopausal ladies' hair, as they market it, but my hair has never been thicker. Including the back of shoulder hairs that are luxuriant as it falls down my back when rinsing! 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Turkey hair transplant?
1960s-native-american-indian-man-chief-gull-wearing-feather-bonnet-M66MHJ.jpg

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site

This is what I use, first got it on a cruise, good stuff 👍🏻
If anyone knows, it'll be Brian, he's the head pro.lol