Calling all Baldies

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
The time has come for me to start thinking about shaving my napper. Still have quite a bit of hair but it's thinning rapidly.
I need an electric razor that will get rid of the current thatch, then maintain a very short stubbly look. Hate the completely smooth bald look.
The irony is that I have hair growing out of every orifice so a nasal trimmer and beard/stubble trimmer included would be great. If not I can get a separate one.
Anyone got any recommendations?

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pretty much any clippers will shave it short, like a barbers. Most come with various size adapters.

I haven't been to a barbers in 15 years, do it yourself in 10 minutes

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got a clipper set, can't remember who makes it but there are hundreds of similar ones out there - they all come with various length attachments for stubble, or number 1, 2, 3 and longer. Also a separate attachment for nasal hair, although it tickles like hell and makes me sneeze when I tried it.

It's not this one, but similar with all the same kind of attachments: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-Mu...int=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-565570870537&th=1 But mine came with an actual wet shave razor as well, which I have never once used.

(Note: I only use for my beard so couldn't tell you what it's like shaving one's head with it.)