Burnham and Berrow

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Hi,

I vaguely recall there's a member of B&B on here.

Hoping you can shed a little light. Does the club have any comps on Monday or Tuesdays. Was going to be in Cardiff, but now gonna be in Exeter, WSM and Bristol 7-9 April and looking to get a few games in. Burnham obviously being the highlight so looking to plan around any restrictions of play on those days.

Tah

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi,

Hoping you can shed a little light. Does the club have any comps on Monday or Tuesdays. Was going to be in Cardiff, but now gonna be in Exeter, WSM and Bristol 7-9 April and looking to get a few games in. Burnham obviously being the highlight so looking to plan around any restrictions of play on those days.

Tah
🙋🏻‍♂️

Hi mate, you’ll be fine on those days. Just checked the diary and all days are pretty free especially in the afternoon.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to join you, as I start a new job the week before and it’s also the start of the Easter holidays. I could possibly sign you in Sunday Pm though for a game?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Hi Mate,

Thanks for the offer. I think Sunday afternoon may be possible. I'll have to check with the missus. See if i can't convince her to go up a little early.....

How to the greens fair when treated, as i noticed that it's due that week.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
They’ll be better than 99% of greens you would play in the summer still
Cool, i'm playing some good courses this summer. So they should be ace. :D

I'll speak to the boss and let you know if i can make Sunday. If not i'll give it a look Monday whichever evening looks best weather wise whilst i'm about.

Tah for the info.

D

Deleted member 21258

Had a week of golf near B&B last month and when we played B&B their greens were by far the best of the week. (y) As with most links courses I have played fairways still have some damage from last year.

Alot of really great holes on the course, middle section a bit so so, but a cracking course and county card rate after 1pm iirc, bargain.

Enjoy.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Our seniors were due to have a friendly match there last week. Whilst sitting in the lounge they watched two guys go down the first 10 minutes later they watched them walking back up the 18th. The match was called off.

The balls were just being blown off the greens.

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Hi,

Tah

If you fancy a knock while you're in Exeter give me a shout. I'm directly south playing at East Devon.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not played Worlebury... worth a look then? Havent been in Clevedon this century... struggling to remember it! :)

I've not played there this century either but I am fairly sure I would chose it over Worlebury if I am a relatively longer hitter.

D

Deleted member 15344

Weston is better than Clevedon but both are nice courses , Worlebury - nah , has a few decent views but it’s not great with a few poor holes and anytime I have been there the greens aren’t great , if doing a trip to Burnham which is a top quality course then would add in Weston - defiantly underrated

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
🙋🏻‍♂️

Hi mate, you’ll be fine on those days. Just checked the diary and all days are pretty free especially in the afternoon.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to join you, as I start a new job the week before and it’s also the start of the Easter holidays. I could possibly sign you in Sunday Pm though for a game?

Hi mate.

Have got permission from the boss.

So if you are free on the Sunday. I can work around whatever plans you have.