Burnham & Berrow 5th-6th April 2017

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Tee Tours has a Team Event on at Burnham & Berrow on the 5th & 6th April 2017.

It is limited to just 15 teams and I think it will fill up fast because of the deal so if anyone is seriously interested, then I think it needs to be committed to sooner rather than later!

Cost: £540 per team of 4 (£135.00 p/player)

What you get:

2 Rounds on the Championship Course
1 Round on the Channel Course
2 lunches
1 Breakfast
Over-night accomodation in Weston Super Mare based on 2 sharing a twin room in the Premier Inn

Prizes will be awarded for the 3 individual competitions and the overall team total.

This is a team event - so we must book as a team of 4.

All 4 team members must be registered members of Teetours golf society by the April 4th 2017 (I already am but it's just a formality).

A £140 per team deposit (£35 each player) is payable at the time of booking.

Itinerary:

Wednesday 5th April:

Light lunch will be served on arrival from 11.30am
12:30 - 14:30 18 holes of golf on the Championship Course
Overnight accommodation in the Premier Inn at Weston Super Mare

Thursday 6th April:

Full English Breakfast will be served at the golf club from 07:50 - 09:50
08:50 - 11:00 9 holes on the Channel Course
Light lunch will be served from 11:30 - 13:30
12:30 - 14:30 18 holes of golf on the Championship Course

19:30 Prize giving and departure.

Anyone up for this?

If so cut & paste in the usual manner..

GM Team
1/ Fish

Fish

Banned
Visit site
This has now, as expected, become fully booked quickly so with no team secured this is now a non-starter.

Mod's can close.

D

Deleted member 18588

Just a heads up Robin. There are likely to be similar Teetours events next year and I would recommend that you book as soon as you see the details if you want to get in as this one filled up by the evening of being posted.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just a heads up Robin. There are likely to be similar Teetours events next year and I would recommend that you book as soon as you see the details if you want to get in as this one filled up by the evening of being posted.

Agreed, within 30 mins of the e-mail I'd booked us in . Talking to Tony he has some great ideas for venues next summer :)

Fish

Banned
Visit site

I have played in a few before, I knew this would fill up very quickly but I wasn't go to commit and shell out without 4 confirmed names.