Brooks Koepka has, well, you know, kind of, did a…. oh dear!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Not sure I know what to say, we don’t even have an emoji for this (GM?) maybe a poll, is it:

:sick:
:ROFLMAO:
:eek:
(y)
(n)
:unsure:
or even
:love:

I'm sure anyone who looks at golf news will know what I'm talking about... let me just say he's definitely putting with the flag out!

D

Deleted member 15344

So logged onto the forum - saw the top thread and thought - Christ what has he done - cheated , drugs , be banned ? What was that bad it needed a thread

And its just a guy on holiday wearing a thong ! Seriously - news in the golf world must be slow :rolleyes:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
So logged onto the forum - saw the top thread and thought - Christ what has he done - cheated , drugs , be banned ? What was that bad it needed a thread

And its just a guy on holiday wearing a thong ! Seriously - news in the golf world must be slow :rolleyes:

It may not be news round your way but that probably says more about dress codes and fashion in that part of the world :LOL:

The thread is clearly intended as lighthearted and fun (so may not be your type of thing) involving one of the worlds top golfers who probably should've kept his holiday pics a bit more private, stop looking for the bad in every thread you might start to enjoy life a bit more