Bridgestone B RX 2022

Mandofred

Visit site
Getting ready to order a couple new boxes of balls. Switching back to the RX from the Titleist Tour Speed. How do you know you are buying the 2022 model? From what I can tell, the new ones have the B in a black circle.

evemccc

Visit site
What is the difference (marketed, and ‘real’) between the 2022 and 2021 versions? Incremental or a big jump?

Mandofred

Visit site
The brackets between the arrows around Tour B RX.

the 2021 has no brackets
OK, that would match up with what I stated earlier. The brackets are on the ball...took me a second to figure that out. The balls with the brackets on the ends of the name are with the boxes with the B inside the black circle. Old model seems not to have the Bridgestone B just at the center of the box.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What is the difference (marketed, and ‘real’) between the 2022 and 2021 versions? Incremental or a big jump?

Always worth trying different models before buying lots

I have been a long term player of the RXS when my supply run out a couple of years ago I bought some more (red boxed ones, 2019 version) and disliked them, one ball used for 5 holes only. When the green boxed, 2020/2021 version, came out I went back to using them again.