• Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Voted out then, voted out now.

Germany is a country in big trouble.

The EU is going to come crashing down when a far right parties start getting voted in.

Rather be out that sinking ship on our own terms instead of being dragged down with it.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Voted in, still in. Haven't heard anything to make me change my mind, quite the reverse in fact. Still think it's a huge mistake and that we're just embarrassing ourselves now.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
In then, in now.

I worry about what will happen to Europe in the coming years and think that our vote to leave has only strengthened the position of some, to me, unsavoury political parties across Europe and weakened it as a whole.

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
In then, in now.

I worry about what will happen to Europe in the coming years and think that our vote to leave has only strengthened the position of some, to me, unsavoury political parties across Europe and weakened it as a whole.

Exactly right! Both the UK and the EU would be stronger with us staying in.

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Out and now more firmly out as the truth and more details about the Italian and French finances surfaces: that's apart from Greece, Portugal and Spain's economic woes.

The UK still cannot afford the rapidly rising cost of sustaining the other inefficient members. The UK continues to obey the EU rules and guidelines when other (e.g. Germany, France, Italy etc.) don't bother unless it suits them.

Too many people in the UK have taken a UK centric and myopic view rather than look at how the other 26 and Brussels will cope on the global stage as the EU becomes more and more uncompetitive.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Out and now more firmly out as the truth and more details about the Italian and French finances surfaces: that's apart from Greece, Portugal and Spain's economic woes.

The UK still cannot afford the rapidly rising cost of sustaining the other inefficient members. The UK continues to obey the EU rules and guidelines when other (e.g. Germany, France, Italy etc.) don't bother unless it suits them.

Too many people in the UK have taken a UK centric and myopic view rather than look at how the other 26 and Brussels will cope on the global stage as the EU becomes more and more uncompetitive.

This sums it up for me.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So, after almost 3,000 posts on the subject, no-one has changed their mind :eek:
Which is quite refreshing to hear as we Leavers were accused of not understanding what we were voting for and if given an opportunity to vote again many would vote Remain.