Bought any music recently?

S

Snelly

Recently bought the following on iTunes and all are worth a listen.

Foals - Spanish Sahara
Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia
Warpaint - Undertow
Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts
Foster The people - Pumped Up Kicks
Magnetic Man - I Need Air
Magnetic Man - Perfect Stranger
Crystal Castles - Celestica

The first five are absolutely fantastic.

Cheers,

Snelly.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
On the recommendations provided I bought an album Killswitch Engage and agree, top album. My wife bought the You Me At Six cd and that is pretty good as well.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have just bought the latest Beethoven symphonies by Ricardo Chailly and the Leipsig Gewandhausorchester. I have virtually all the other Beethoven symphony recordings and this one is very special.

Mr_T

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My wife bought the You Me At Six cd and that is pretty good as well.

My 13 year old sister is seeing them tonight... Do I need to say anymore? ;)

Bought the new Coldplay album recently and really like it, I also like adele's 21, granted not everything so is great but some of them are superb and really show how amazing her voice is. Im gonna start downloading some albums of some of the bands playing at reading as I don't know some of them that well

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking at the line up, The Cure and The Foo's are obvious winners, but aside from that there's A LOT of dross!

Coheed and Cambria are awesome (especially live), Paramore do what they do well then there's only really At The Drive In (I urge you to see these, they are incredible), and Billy Talent. The rest of it is pretty much just Radio 1 guff. Sad times. I remember the good old days when the whole line up was really good bands :(

Mr_T

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Looking at the line up, The Cure and The Foo's are obvious winners, but aside from that there's A LOT of dross!

Coheed and Cambria are awesome (especially live), Paramore do what they do well then there's only really At The Drive In (I urge you to see these, they are incredible), and Billy Talent. The rest of it is pretty much just Radio 1 guff. Sad times. I remember the good old days when the whole line up was really good bands :(

Kasabian are headlining on one of the days I can't remember which one, really like them, florence and the machine is good, and I'm told by one of my mates that is going with me that the vaccines and bombay bicycle club (who thought of that?) are good and kaiser chiefs aren't bad, the rest is stuff that I'm not too fussed about, but theres about 15 of us going so even if there are some bands that aren't my cup of tea I'll still be enjoying myself :)