Boris the PM - a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

User62651

I'm reminded of a quote attributed to Henry Ford Snr " People who do nothing wrong, do nothing"

Might apply to making motorcars in early 20th century, does not apply to thousands of people dying in 2020. Being PM is not being an entrepreneur, you need to be qualified to do the job immediately.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The twitterati looking out for a name for the kid.. Currently 'brexit' is a contender.. apparently Brexit Johnson has a good ring to it

<dont shoot the messenger >

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Alasdair or Alistair - just another version of Alexander...though would Johnson want his boy having Scottish associations...:)

More likely something like Jonny...or some such posh-ish name though not quite as ridiculous antiquated as JR-Ms naming convention

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Gotta love BBC reporting

"The baby is Ms Symonds' first child, while Mr Johnson is known to have fathered five. " .. WTF, so is the expectations that there are some unknowns?

Re names... i am assuming it will some random plutocratic name - given that his father is known as 'Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson'

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Gotta love BBC reporting

"The baby is Ms Symonds' first child, while Mr Johnson is known to have fathered five. " .. WTF, so is the expectations that there are some unknowns?

Re names... i am assuming it will some random plutocratic name - given that his father is known as 'Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson'

How many other children does Boris Johnson have?
It is believed that the prime minister has seven children, however he has not officially confirmed the exact number.
What is known is that the prime minister and his second wife, Marina Wheeler, who separated in 2018, have four children together: Lara Lettice, 27, Milo Arthur, 25, Cassia Peaches, 23, and Theodore Apollo, 21.

Mr Johnson also has a fifth child, Stephanie Macintyre, who was fathered as a result of an affair with art consultant Helen Macintyre.
The Appeal Court ruled in 2013 that the public had a right to know that he had fathered a daughter during an adulterous liaison while Mayor of London in 2009.

“The core information in this story, namely that the father had an adulterous affair with the mother, deceiving both his wife and the mother’s partner and that the claimant, born about nine months later, was likely to be the father’s child, was a public interest matter which the electorate was entitled to know when considering his fitness for high public office,” the court said.

Why is the number of children Mr Johnson has vague?
During the court proceedings, it was alleged that Stephanie Macintyre was one of two children the prime minister fathered as a result of an affair.

The three appeal court judges said: “It was not material to the judge's conclusion whether contraceptive precautions were taken.

“What was material was that the father's infidelities resulted in the conception of children on two occasions.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...y-carrie-symonds-son-boy-affair-a9489766.html

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
How many other children does Boris Johnson have?
It is believed that the prime minister has seven children, however he has not officially confirmed the exact number.
What is known is that the prime minister and his second wife, Marina Wheeler, who separated in 2018, have four children together: Lara Lettice, 27, Milo Arthur, 25, Cassia Peaches, 23, and Theodore Apollo, 21.

Mr Johnson also has a fifth child, Stephanie Macintyre, who was fathered as a result of an affair with art consultant Helen Macintyre.
The Appeal Court ruled in 2013 that the public had a right to know that he had fathered a daughter during an adulterous liaison while Mayor of London in 2009.

“The core information in this story, namely that the father had an adulterous affair with the mother, deceiving both his wife and the mother’s partner and that the claimant, born about nine months later, was likely to be the father’s child, was a public interest matter which the electorate was entitled to know when considering his fitness for high public office,” the court said.

Why is the number of children Mr Johnson has vague?
During the court proceedings, it was alleged that Stephanie Macintyre was one of two children the prime minister fathered as a result of an affair.

The three appeal court judges said: “It was not material to the judge's conclusion whether contraceptive precautions were taken.

“What was material was that the father's infidelities resulted in the conception of children on two occasions.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...y-carrie-symonds-son-boy-affair-a9489766.html
Why is anyone interested in that.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Why is anyone interested in that.

It was a response to Mudball's entirely reasonable question, taken from today's Independent newspaper, so presumably they also think people are interested in it.

People seem to think Johnson is at worst a lovable buffoon, however he really is a nasty piece of work as Eddie Moir famously called him. Cheated on both of his first two wifes - there are 4 affairs which have been made public, not including that mad American pole dancer who he used to take on trade missions. Fired twice for lying (once by the leader of the Conservative Party for telling him reports of an affair were "a pile of inverted piffle", they turned out unsurprisingly to be true).

You can tell a lot about a man by the way he lives his life. Boris has been lying and cheating for the last 25 years, and should be nowhere near No 10.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It was a response to Mudball's entirely reasonable question, taken from today's Independent newspaper, so presumably they also think people are interested in it.

People seem to think Johnson is at worst a lovable buffoon, however he really is a nasty piece of work as Eddie Moir famously called him. Cheated on both of his first two wifes - there are 4 affairs which have been made public, not including that mad American pole dancer who he used to take on trade missions. Fired twice for lying (once by the leader of the Conservative Party for telling him reports of an affair were "a pile of inverted piffle", they turned out unsurprisingly to be true).

You can tell a lot about a man by the way he lives his life. Boris has been lying and cheating for the last 25 years, and should be nowhere near No 10.
In your opinion of course.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
A someone who shares a surname with our current PM I am really hoping he does not chose the same first name for his kid. Then again I was in the US a few months ago and I referred to him jokingly as my uncle. But at least one person in the room believed me.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Boris, goosed good & proper by Peston's question tonight...... Boris back to soon??? :sneaky::sneaky:

Sorry, I thought Boris, Vallance and Whitty dealt with him in the correct manner, he is a buffon (Peston that is). The idiot from the Times then asks the exact same question again. For people supposedly at the top of their game (Journalists) they are absolutely useless.

They have been poor, we need them to ask the right questions in the right way, not repeat the same thing in a different way over and over. Journalism in the mainstream is poor especially from the main players

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sorry but I find it hard to believe any words that leave Johnson's mouth.
His jingoistic comments will know doubt hit the right note with cult Boris, but they just worry me, Chumley-Warner springs to mind.
As I said a while ago, I believe history will not judge this government well.

Status
Not open for further replies.