Boris the PM - a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I’m no fan of the PM (as you may of guessed) but how rude is this woman!
Please ignore first vid, I’m on about the Coffee cup one!

The twitter guys have had a bit of fun with that and superimposed 'something else' for the coffee cup.
Had Lady Doon in absolute stitches.

How many folk wondered if the words 'don't you know who I am' were involved in the Clifton- Brown fraca.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

She is an aide, obviously, and part of her job is to prevent embarrassing photo moments where the PM could be compromised. It could be a seemingly innocent picture or sign in the background, in this case it is Boris being caught with a non environmentally friendly coffee cup. She needed to get rid quickly and without fuss. No time for niceties, that's her job. The bloke who gave it to Boris will have been given a roasting for that.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Except it was live on TV and made him look like a scolded little boy.
I understand an Aide’s job, but one Aide hands him a coffee(he may of been handed it from someone else) the PM says thank you and is ambushed by the ignorant jobs worth.
She could of politely asked him for it instead of snatching it!
Hate bad manners me:mad: and I don’t mean the band.;)
I need to lie down I felt sorry for him.:LOL:

I see it as LT sees it, especially as it appears to be a branded cup. Imagine the photo blown up so that everyone sees the brand. "Boris Johnson supports Starbucks, who only pay £1 in Corporation Tax." The press and the opposition parties would have a field day.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Except it was live on TV and made him look like a scolded little boy.
I understand an Aide’s job, but one Aide hands him a coffee(he may of been handed it from someone else) the PM says thank you and is ambushed by the ignorant jobs worth.
She could of politely asked him for it instead of snatching it!
Hate bad manners me:mad: and I don’t mean the band.;)
I need to lie down I felt sorry for him.:LOL:
I know where you are coming from but honestly Boris or anyone in his team wont see it as bad manners. She has a split second to get that off him before a snapper gets the picture. Boris has a whole host of things going through his mind, possibly 😁, and she is there to deal with the little things that could trip him up.

It is not a normal situation they are in. Perhaps think of it being like a military set up, please and thank you are temporarily suspended but no one takes offence.

Hope you are fully recovered by the way 😄

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The twitter guys have had a bit of fun with that and superimposed 'something else' for the coffee cup.
Had Lady Doon in absolute stitches.

How many folk wondered if the words 'don't you know who I am' were involved in the Clifton- Brown fraca.
Wouldn't have been so funny for you both if it had been Sturgeon. Oh how we would hear the cries of anti Scottish dirty tricks.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

I've just seen the full screen "unedited for Twitter" version of this on BBC breakfast. There's smiles all around in the proper video, just goes to show how a bit of editing can show something in a completely incorrect light.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The smell of desperation from the Boris fanboy’s is tremendous. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Touch it in fact.

LBJ desperately waffling and spaffing the biggest load of gobbledegook at the mo.
He is going to save a wee bit of money from the EU on the backs of the hundreds of thousands that will lose their jobs in his no deal Brexit.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Balance? So Corbyn goes to high five Thornberry after a by-election win and she moved her hand and he hit her breast, accepted, apologised and moved on, all in public and on live TV.
Exactly the same circumstances as the PM’s been accused of.:rolleyes:
You have to admit it was funnier than a coffee cup, grabbing her boob and the look on his face when he did it 😂🤣🤣.
I can imagine the comments from some on here if Boris had done that to a woman.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
There are two types of Labour Supporter

Ones that had Lobotomies and Naive Teenagers

Smell your trainers to see which one you are.

Don't get the Trots from a Trotsky.
H'mm. From an 'unbiased' pov....Don't give up the 'day job' is the quote springs to mind for those! P24's quote at least had some sort of 'zing' to it with the 'con' connection.

And it seems to me there's a 'have' missing in the 2nd line - but maybe 'no have' is the problem!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.