Boris the PM - a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I always find these stories a little disquieting: the behavioural norms for young people 20 years ago, and even more 40 years ago!

Most ladies at that time would soon issue a firm slap if the 'decency mark' was crossed. Judging past actions by today's norms ain't right.

I'm not saying what happened is right or wrong just that an awful lot has happened in 20 years, That's apart from the fact these people seem to have far better memories than I of 20 year old occurrences!

D

Deleted member 16999

I always find these stories a little disquieting: the behavioural norms for young people 20 years ago, and even more 40 years ago!

Most ladies at that time would soon issue a firm slap if the 'decency mark' was crossed. Judging past actions by today's norms ain't right.

I'm not saying what happened is right or wrong just that an awful lot has happened in 20 years, That's apart from the fact these people seem to have far better memories than I of 20 year old occurrences!
Totally agree, my confusion (not doubting the Lady) is the paper that printed the story, I didn’t think The Sunday Times/Murdoch would run a story like this about a tory PM.
It’s more suited to the red tops and alike.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
In answer to your last paragraph, it’s not whether people knew or it was rumoured he had wandering hands it was more he wasn’t the PM of the Country at the time, I don’t think any of them are whiter than white, but we don’t want our PM, regardless of Party/Gender etc being at risk from blackmail etc from people.
Let the investigation go ahead and if he’s got nothing to hide they won’t find anything, but if he did use his position or authority for favour then it brings his integrity in to question.
He's stuffed then 😁

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Totally agree, my confusion (not doubting the Lady) is the paper that printed the story, I didn’t think The Sunday Times/Murdoch would run a story like this about a tory PM.
It’s more suited to the red tops and alike.
Well, Murdoch no longer has News of The World as a tool for that sort of story and The Sun is probably too pro-BJ/Brexit currently - though that could easily change.

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
This morning on interviews on BBC and LBC he denied any impropriety in respect of his behaviour at the dinner table and with the American lady.

In the typical He said, She said scenario. Cannot be proven either way, there will always be those that choose sides and believe what they want without proof.

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
In the typical He said, She said scenario. Cannot be proven either way, there will always be those that choose sides and believe what they want without proof.

Tis all a bit questionable.

As I understand it she claims that ...
she told another lady at the time; who says she didn't
his hand was high and squeezing the flesh high on her thigh - might be a hard with a in dress/skirt in place and while sitting adjacent
started new job
a mature single lady, recently becamePreston's partner
no mention when BJ was touting to become London Mayor
no mention at time of touting to lead the Tories a few months ago
supposed to support Remaining.

All circumstantial I agree

D

Deleted member 16999

All the thigh touching could be a distraction from the Arcuri affair.

Who incidentally has had her personal laptop stolen, which incidentally contained all the details of her business and personal stuff with the PM.

Although seeing as how she has a cyber security business and as an expert technology consultant to senior government figures she’ll have had her laptop backed up.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.