Boris the PM - a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I genuinely do not see how Khan’s role in this can be questioned without any evidence, you basing on it on a hunch, I accept you could be right, but reading through all the articles you are genuinely the first person I have seen or heard question his role in it.
Why would The Sunday Times sit on it, I’m more intrigued if they have an issue with him.
There’s obviously worries about the Lady in question for the Government to freeze the grant on the back of the article as well.

I question Khan's motives for the very same reason I'd question Johnson's motives, and any other senior politician you care to name. I've seen Khan in action in London mayoral meetings. He is a slimy, arrogant conniving snake. And because of that I don't take what he says at face value. He may, on this occasion, be right, and I have no problem with an investigation. But I just find it hard to believe Khan and the GLA are being altruistic in this.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Is Boris cutting his own hair.
Have to say I wondered that! However, it seems to me that it's (marginally) less scruffy than in the past, and is 'lanker' too; seemingly from being thinned out - naturally or deliberately. That bald patch on his crown seems to be expanding too and I expect that area to grow rapidly too! Maybe he should use his mate Donald's haircare team!

D

Deleted member 16999

So Boris makes a big song and dance about 40 new hospitals and today the Health Minister says it’s only 6, but there will be 34 more in the future when they’ve worked out were the money will come from.:rolleyes:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
At last! Boris explains/admits his 'humbug' screw up! As I thought at the time, it was about the first part of Paula Sherriff's rant! Had he explained at, or soon after, the time that it was that 'misunderstanding', I believe there would have been far less fuss. However, in typical BoJo style, his 'unprepared' reaction caused him 'major' problems. He continues to be very rapid on replies, but often too slow on thinking before replying!

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
At last! Boris explains/admits his 'humbug' screw up! As I thought at the time, it was about the first part of Paula Sherriff's rant! Had he explained at, or soon after, the time that it was that 'misunderstanding', I believe there would have been far less fuss. However, in typical BoJo style, his 'unprepared' reaction caused him 'major' problems. He continues to be very rapid on replies, but often too slow on thinking before replying!
You mean he's had time to think up an excuse 🤣
Besides he has a bit more than that to worry about now.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Last edited:

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Mocking someone with mental health problems.........classy.:(

Didn’t know, would still describe her as a psycho, different mental ability or not.
As she’s in the limelight I’m sure she will appear with something scripted to say sometime soon, along with a few more women claiming to be groped.

Project Smear.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
If you want "classy," Police meant to be investigating the effigies hanging from bridge in Manchester. Folk following the specific guidance of Jon McDonnell. Maybe he should be in the dock?

Mind you, his boss acted rather strangely after the Tory Conference in 1984. I guess that's the sort of folk we are dealing with

Status
Not open for further replies.