Bonnyton GC- Friday 25th May 1415hrs

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi,

Have a spare ticket for roll, coffee and round of golf at 1415hrs this Friday 25/05/18 at Bonnyton GC.

Let me know if you fancy joining me. £20.

Cheers!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Hi,

Have a spare ticket for roll, coffee and round of golf at 1415hrs this Friday 25/05/18 at Bonnyton GC.

Let me know if you fancy joining me. £20.

Cheers!

Had a wee look over the fence last time we were up and it looked really nice, pity I have never played the track even though I lived less than 15mins drive from it. Well that was Bonnyton in the 70s and early 80s. Good that times have changed things for the better.

Would recommend anyone who can to grab this opportunity

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sadly i can't make it this time but i was really looking forward to my bacon roll this time :smirk:
It's a great course, with the fastest greens i've ever 4 putted :eek:.
Tough first hole from the white/medal tees especially for us older guys, at around 160/70 carry over water.:
Plus lots of strange breaks on the greens, that defy gravity :rofl:

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Folks, I've had someone come back to me first thing this morning to confirm they wish to play. Thanks- I really enjoyed playing the course last year. Looking forward to it.

FYI- This was a Groupon deal that came out around Xmas time. Keep your eyes peeled.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Folks, I've had someone come back to me first thing this morning to confirm they wish to play. Thanks- I really enjoyed playing the course last year. Looking forward to it.

FYI- This was a Groupon deal that came out around Xmas time. Keep your eyes peeled.

That's actually really sad to hear that a club like Bonnyton are resorting to Groupon to sell tee times. Sad sign of the decline of golf as Bonnyton IMO is one of the top courses in the greater Glasgow area.