Blackmoor 23rd September Society Challenge

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Blackmoor will be hosting a Society Challenge day on Wednesday 23rd September.

We have been given two team places of four golfers per team, so I am looking for eight forumers that would like to play. The Mariners, my golf society, will also be entering two teams, so forumers that are members can play in a Mariners team. This should give us at least twelve places, possibly sixteen.

It is a team 4 ball better ball stableford, and teams will be split into two 2's and play with two from another Society. I will try and get us all to play together, but no promises. Tee off times will be from 8.30 off two tees, so the carvery should be around 1.00.

Cost is £40 per player, which includes 18 holes of golf, bacon baps & coffee on arrival, two course carvery and prizes. Not a bad deal.

We put in three teams, including a Mariners team last year, and it was a good day, with plenty of laughs. This is not a serious event, and is a thank you from the Club for playing a Society day there this year. Seem to remember one of our teams took some prizes last year.

Priority will go to those that played in the GM Society day earlier in the year, and also to those that are Mariners (golfing ones !)

If you would like to play please put your name down on this thread, and any queries please ask.

Rich

D

Deleted member 15344

You are in a Mariners team captained by me. Just remember that, respect at all time.:p

Well last time you and your buddy let me and Simon down ! 36 points in a 4BBB - best pull your finger out this time

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Update

Mariners: Richart
TXL
Liverpoolphil

GM Forum: Smiffy
Fish
Chrisd
Paperboy
Hobbit
Pokerjoke
Homer (provisional)
Blue in Munich (definite maybe)

Have I missed any one ? Everyone that has put their name down so far is guaranteed a place.:thup:

We need one more Mariner at least, more than likely five more. Any more forumers that want to play can be drafted into the Mariners for a small fee.:)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Update

Mariners: Richart
TXL
Liverpoolphil

GM Forum: Smiffy
Fish
Chrisd
Paperboy
Hobbit
Pokerjoke
Homer (provisional)
Blue in Munich (definite maybe)

Have I missed any one ? Everyone that has put their name down so far is guaranteed a place.:thup:

We need one more Mariner at least, more than likely five more. Any more forumers that want to play can be drafted into the Mariners for a small fee.:)

Hmm, I'm a Mariner :mmm: