I had one. Served it's purpose

Gone back to titliest stadry and you can see the difference in quality

The velvet bag dividers are soft on the shaft and more robust for example

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Big max dri lite 7,
8 months old and still lovin it
I rarely carry more than 12 clubs, which is perfect for this mini bag and very waterproof
Zips all good.... So far

babylonsinger

Visit site
Dri Lite 7 for me also. Bought it from Sport Pursuit for a bargain £50-60 a year or so ago after a tip off on here. Bag feels sturdy although the legs can need resetting on occasion. Only criticism would be the zip pockets seem tight but that's likely me

Zip failed on the rain cover one of the first times I used it and Big Max replaced it with no fuss

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Dri Lite 7 for me also. Bought it from Sport Pursuit for a bargain £50-60 a year or so ago after a tip off on here. Bag feels sturdy although the legs can need resetting on occasion. Only criticism would be the zip pockets seem tight but that's likely me

Zip failed on the rain cover one of the first times I used it and Big Max replaced it with no fuss

That's a great price, mine cost double and I still think it was worth it

D

Deleted member 35599

Just took delivery of a silencio 2 and was already concerned about the zips before reading this.

I've only been playing a few years and using second hand bags until I bought the Big Max bag. All the other bags I own have zero zip problems. Perhaps it is because zips are such new fangled 21st C technology that BM cannot get them right. Seems to have been an ongoing issue without any resolution.

I was less than impressed by the customer support. The warranty registration first failed, then did complete, but I got a load of information in German, which I copied and sent to Big Max asking what it all meant. My questions were not answered and the information I did get given was spurious and unhelpful as well as factually incorrect. Part of me wishes I had not bought it now.

The pockets on the Silencio 2 are not padded, not lined, and not attached, one pocket just hangs and dangles down into the next, so that if you are in the lower pockets, the ones above interfere with the pocket I am using. Worst designed pockets I have seen for a cart bag. If it was a carry bag I could understand the lightweight approach to this, but the ping and powakaddy bags I have used were all better put together and pockets did not "sit in each others pockets", but were all sewn properly into well lined structures. The Silencio was not cheap at £200.

Kenasp

Visit site
Just wondering has anyone owned a bag from Big Max , like one in link

Can be got at a decent price at moment, but looking for feedback if anyone knows about quality, etc of Big Max products
https://www.mcguirksgolf.com/p/big-max-dri-lite-sport-cart-bag--grey---black/bm9a0302006

Also seen the following, not heard the brand Stinger before?
https://www.mcguirksgolf.com/p/stinger-golf-storm-dri-cart-bag--black---red/sg008001
Dont buy the Aqua bag. Two of my zippers are now faulty. Just now, I try to get it on warranty.

Mandofred

Visit site
I bought a Dri-lite seven 2 years? ago. It is ok. I wouldn't buy it again though. The things that killed it for me was the fabric on the division bars have worn through (I haven't used it that much). The pockets I wish were just a little bit looser to stick a little more stuff in if I need to. And.....that little side pocket that I put my wallet/phone in....the opening is so small I scrape my hand (wimpy little hands) digging in to get the wallet back out. My next one (next year) will have slightly bigger pockets. I don't have to fill them, but it doesn't add any noticeable weight just to have a little more material.