Big Cat's Final Round

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

You'd still watch it though if you thought rose or mcilroy might win, just admit it, you can't see tiger doing well it upsets you

Umm yes I would still watch it that was the whole point :rolleyes:

And why would I get “upset” about a golfer winning - of all the things that upset someone a golfer winning isn’t one of them. Disappointed for the Brits not winning

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Umm yes I would still watch it that was the whole point :rolleyes:

And why would I get “upset” about a golfer winning - of all the things that upset someone a golfer winning isn’t one of them. Disappointed for the Brits not winning
Didn’t you recently post in the “Things that gladden the heart” thread about Tiger losing a tournament? 😳😳😂😂

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Disappointing Rory couldn’t put up a challenge he just doesn’t seem to have the discipline to build a round if it doesn’t all go right straight away.

Just hoping Rose doesn’t throw away the FedEx.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Hate ? Nah - don’t hate , such a strong word l. Hatred is saved for the truely people in the world and that’s certainly not a golfer

Just a touch small minded isn’t it because I guess that the youth of today
Lighten up Phillip,he put LOL 👍🏻

triple_bogey

Tour Rookie
Visit site
There's obviously a conspiracy between the players....

Rory: obviously feels sorry for his childhood idol and seeing as its been 5 years since his last win will give him a pass

Rose: just CBA chasing and rather play it safe for the 10M prize and make his position as world number 1 that bit sweeter.

Hideki: doesn't understand english and doesn't know whats going on.

Stanley: would rather keep his distance behind and keep his Nike contract.

Horschel: just trying to stay invisible in his camo pants and ruin the party for Rose.

;)

Spear-Chucker

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Shame to see Rory struggling, can’t decide if it’s a rabbit in the headlights scenario or if he’s just trying too hard. Probably the latter. Cool to see the ‘dead-eye’, efficient Tiger back for a bit; thought he was long gone...

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
When Tiger wins I can hear it now " he will never win a major".
Can't wait for those reasons.
Got to say though Tiger is playing golf to get the job done.
Rory as wild off the tee as Woods when he was crippled.
I can see him winning an Open in rough conditions, when the winner has to use all his years of experience and nous.