Big Birthday

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Still 4 years away for me, but we'll be planning something very special.

It will also be my wife's 50th, as there's only 5 weeks between us. Our 20th wedding anniversary. My eldest daughters 18th and my youngest daughters 16th. So it looks like it's going to be one hell of a party year. I think we'll start the party on new years eve, and carry on all year. :D

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I am not planning on celebrating 50. 50 sounds old. Didn't mind 40, but 50, heck that's old. Only 15 years til retirement. Life is nearly over. Might as well pack up now.

Fore

Head Pro
Visit site
New clubs, new bag, joined a nice golf club followed by xmas and new year spent touring Egypt. It was great.
Been paying for it all ever since!

Still, you only live once.

bernix

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A trip to St. Andrews. That's what I did for my 40th. My 50th is still 6 years away, so I have some time to comtemplate

slugger

Tour Rookie
Visit site
if it's next month bob, take yourself somewhere warmer, like portugal or the canaries and enjoy a few stress free rounds of golf in the sun with short sleeves and shorts on.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
What? Expose the wrinkly old skin to the sun? Doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Not for every one else around anyway.

You're probably right Murph.
Long beige trousers with elastic waistband and a long cardy with pockets for tees :)