Best place for golf trousers online?

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Doing a bit of online shopping for the season and need some golf kecks so where's the best place to get some good quality golf kecks?

Mate had a pair of adidas ones on today that are kind of what I am looking for or something similar.Not wanting to spend any more than £60 to £70 for 2 pairs.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hubby had had some Under Armour heat gear ones off M and M Direct that he's pleased with. Might be limited sizes though now. Think they've Nike ones as well.

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
I really like the SubSeventy trousers. Great quality and variety of colours, you can pay about £35 a pair or alternatively go to their eBay shop and buy the last season ones brand spanking new for £15.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Actually bought a new pair at the weekend from a brand call Dwyer & Co. Never heard of them before but saw them at a shop near me. Non iron, moisture wicking and some nice designs as well as plain ones. Really comfy today and seem very good quality (obviously cannot make any comment on long term durability). I got them for £25.00 a pair. As the shop is local to me, it is not much use but here is a link for them on Amazon. Some of the prices are much more than I paid on here though

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&...vptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_5lp90jxqd2_b

T

thecraw

Sod online dodger just get yourself to Slaters. Great range of trousers at a price to suit all pockets.

Bomber69

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Get your sel down to Sports Direct, massive sale on Dunlop trousers.

If they are good enough for Darren & Lee then they be good enough for the Dodger,:cool:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Get your sel down to Sports Direct, massive sale on Dunlop trousers.

If they are good enough for Darren & Lee then they be good enough for the Dodger,:cool:

More to the point - they are good enough for Justone!

He did wear a hideous red/ pink pair a couple of weeks ago at a meet and threatened that he had two other pairs in equally eye damaging colours!

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I've bought (quite) a lot from SportsHQ - including trousers - over the years. Excellent quality, value and service (including 1 return handled perfectly).
Their 1-day special site fore24 is worth watching too.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
County Golf Direct have some good deals on Stromberg trousers at the moment.

TK Maxx often have some good stuff, but you have to root around (in store) or trawl through dross (online).