Ben Sayers Electric Trolley

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
As above probably similar to caddymatic, hillman, pro rider.

Affordable golf looks to have some reviews - with you forum name you need to go for the Ben Sayers one ?

Sorry, no personal experience.

BennyBoy85

Visit site
Furthermore, does anybody know where I'd be able to source some winter wheels for this trolley if I did purchase?
Can't seem to find any official Ben Sayers ones online.

Albo

Visit site
A playing partner of mine has been using one for maybe 18 months, he’s doesn’t play overly regularly, average I’d say once a week, less in winter more in summer.
He has had no problems with it seems to be holding up well, took it on a golf trip to St Andrews, plays 6 rounds in 3 days and it was perfect the whole time.
He’s even stopped wildly slicing his driver - this may or may not be related to the trolley

hacker_al

Club Champion
Visit site
My mate has had one for about 18 months. He plays every week and he's very happy with it.
He has just replaced the original, lead acid battery with a lithium one. Other than that it's been fine.

sjw

Visit site
Funnily enough I just got one of these for my birthday yesterday. Interested to see how I get on with it. Lithium 18 hole battery. Not used it yet, but easy to put together.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
A playing partner of mine has been using one for maybe 18 months, he’s doesn’t play overly regularly, average I’d say once a week, less in winter more in summer.
He has had no problems with it seems to be holding up well, took it on a golf trip to St Andrews, plays 6 rounds in 3 days and it was perfect the whole time.
He’s even stopped wildly slicing his driver - this may or may not be related to the trolley
It's for the wife but if it straighten ups the driver might use it myself. ?

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
I've got one with the 36 hole Lithium battery, works great battery lasts for 5-6 rounds. only issue I had was the piece of plastic won't bond to frame to covers the speed reading.

Ended up with duck tape to hold it down EPOXY won't bond. no issues does the job well and cheap enough.

NeilV

Visit site
A mate has one a couple of years old. The front wheel has a tendency to clog up with mud at this time of year. He seems to spend a lot of time poking at it with a stick because there isn't much clearance between the wheel and the mudguard. My Motocaddy and the 2 Powercaddys in the group seem to hold up better, although they're not perfect either.