Been red hot today.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Not the weather, Tashyboy.

For those that have listened to my whinging and whining. Ave been struggling with my driving. Am off to sunny Hunny ( Hunstanton) on Thursday for 8 days wi the grandkid sprogs, and made a decision am having a knock off the Yellas before I go away. Ave said it before, our course is long and am fed up of playing Driver, 3 wood on par fours, that's if I find me ball from the drive. Anyway after nine holes am 4 under. More importantly I never swore once. I went round in 42 and knobbed two shots. I know it's not a golfing terminology, but I was a machine. Back nine another 47 hacks with the last two holes in par. Less 19 hcap. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef.
I am as happy as a dog wi two peckers, and I know I left some out there. Shove yer white tees in future. It's just nice feeling the love for the game again. In the golfing sense, today is a bloody good day. Chuffed to bits. There were times when stood on the tee I knew I could smash it, there were times I knew stood on the tee I knew if I hit my normal knobbed drive, I still have a shot coz it's past trees. There were times on the fairway I thought " bloody hell what club do I use" never been there before.

Tonight am on the piss. Happy days.

Bloody hell its been hot today.

D

Deleted member 15344

Not the weather, Tashyboy.

For those that have listened to my whinging and whining. Ave been struggling with my driving. Am off to sunny Hunny ( Hunstanton) on Thursday for 8 days wi the grandkid sprogs, and made a decision am having a knock off the Yellas before I go away. Ave said it before, our course is long and am fed up of playing Driver, 3 wood on par fours, that's if I find me ball from the drive. Anyway after nine holes am 4 under. More importantly I never swore once. I went round in 42 and knobbed two shots. I know it's not a golfing terminology, but I was a machine. Back nine another 47 hacks with the last two holes in par. Less 19 hcap. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef.
I am as happy as a dog wi two peckers, and I know I left some out there. Shove yer white tees in future. It's just nice feeling the love for the game again. In the golfing sense, today is a bloody good day. Chuffed to bits. There were times when stood on the tee I knew I could smash it, there were times I knew stood on the tee I knew if I hit my normal knobbed drive, I still have a shot coz it's past trees. There were times on the fairway I thought " bloody hell what club do I use" never been there before.

Tonight am on the piss. Happy days.

Bloody hell its been hot today.
What ?

Anyone translate ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The game is there to be enjoyed. Challenging yes but mainly enjoyable. Sometimes we lose track of that. Sounds like today is the beginning of it being fun again. Good man 👍.

You will appreciate this Tashy. I hope to be having the same amount of fun up at Foxton tomorrow. The weather should be kind by the time we tee off, lovely stuff.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The game is there to be enjoyed. Challenging yes but mainly enjoyable. Sometimes we lose track of that. Sounds like today is the beginning of it being fun again. Good man 👍.

You will appreciate this Tashy. I hope to be having the same amount of fun up at Foxton tomorrow. The weather should be kind by the time we tee off, lovely stuff.

Foxton mmmmmmmmmm.👍

D

Deleted member 15344

Okay it seems trashy bashy mashed 90 by yin shot and he is over the moon, god knows why to be fair.......

And how he can claim to be red hot with that score is well...... how bizarre how bizarre
Oh so he has had a round a golf and it’s something that could be put in the “i played today” thread instead of creating a new thread 👍