Been red hot today.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Oh so he has had a round a golf and it’s something that could be put in the “i played today” thread instead of creating a new thread 👍
Or he could be highlighting the benefit of playing from a suitable tee. Forget peer pressure, looks of scorn, play off the tee you want and enjoy the game more.

A bit more than just a good round.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We all have plenty of bad rounds it’s always nice to hi-light a good one!
That’s what keeps us coming back!
Most sports if you failed 90% of the time we would give up,( snooker for me) as I am crap.
But golfers always think maybe next time.
But when that time comes it’s nice to share it with friends.
Well done Tash.
Hols with the grandkids is more fun than golf anyway.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well done Tash important to remember it's only a hobby and to enjoy yourself so why not play off the yellows if that's more suitable, only downside is when you play a comp. next it will seem harder.

I've started to play all my rounds off the whites just to get used to them when I play in comps.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
... Short and simple. Thats me. 😁
H'mm! Not sure that's something you should admit! ;)

First part probably accounts for why the Yellows are more appropriate! Macho-ism can ruin an otherwise perfect opportunity to enjoy a round of Golf! Though an occasional round of the back tees can be fun, and ours are always available, playing off the appropriate tees is far more enjoyable!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
H'mm! Not sure that's something you should admit! ;)

First part probably accounts for why the Yellows are more appropriate! Macho-ism can ruin an otherwise perfect opportunity to enjoy a round of Golf! Though an occasional round of the back tees can be fun, and ours are always available, playing off the appropriate tees is far more enjoyable!
Wondered how long it would take the short and simple quote to be. Er quoted 😁
That aside Foxy. Moving to yellows from Whites wasn't just an impulse thing. Al rattle on another day. Getting red hot again in Stamford with parents.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Wounded, had a look at the scores today. Must of got a bit giddy yesterday, thought I had gone round in 42 front and 47 back nine. no it was 45 back nine. So an 87 which is me second lowest score ever. So a 68. But the course is 71 but was judged at 70 for the comp, so only a cut of 0.6. That aside. Sat back last night and thought I left 4 or five out there. So looking at the positives, am capable of shooting it again. That aside as mentioned am off to Sunny Hunny for Eight days and am taking a few clubs to work on one or two things.
Cheers and enjoy. Tash.