been out for a few weeks

Coreservers

Visit site
Was helping local theatre group out as they set up for 1st show in 18 months (was cancelled in the end), i usually do lighting for them.
Moving the folding stage blocks. felt alright doing it, next day went to driving range to hit 100... after 30-40 felt a pain in my back... so stopped, gave the rest to a young guy who'd just arrived. Pain didnt go.... turns out i damaged cartilage between spine and 2 ribs... so under sports physio. was gearing up for 1st actual round dammit.
Felt a lot better last 2 days, so intended going to range this morning... warmed up in the garden hitting a few aero balls, but after just 5.. back came the pain. really getting me down now. All rigged out but no way to play. Back to physio Friday.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Rib injuries can be flipping painful and take longer to recover than you think. If you can stop breathing, laughing, coughing, sneezing and moving, they may recover a bit faster!

Coreservers

Visit site
I'll try all of those.. :D:unsure:... most annoying is now the show cancelled i have 10 days off work! :eek::eek:;). But the missus cant make me do gardening...:geek:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Was helping local theatre group out as they set up for 1st show in 18 months (was cancelled in the end), i usually do lighting for them.
Moving the folding stage blocks. felt alright doing it, next day went to driving range to hit 100... after 30-40 felt a pain in my back... so stopped, gave the rest to a young guy who'd just arrived. Pain didnt go.... turns out i damaged cartilage between spine and 2 ribs... so under sports physio. was gearing up for 1st actual round dammit.
Felt a lot better last 2 days, so intended going to range this morning... warmed up in the garden hitting a few aero balls, but after just 5.. back came the pain. really getting me down now. All rigged out but no way to play. Back to physio Friday.
I did this years ago someone kicked me in the ribs accidentally in the swimming baths.
It’s really painful.
Then you think your ok after a few days and it just comes back as soon as you do anything.
There’s no easy way it just needs to rest ,and heal properly.

Coreservers

Visit site
Well finally got the all clear from sports physio, so took the plunge booked a round (my 1st) for tuesday morning... been hitting 150 off the driver with range balls so will be a wee bit further i think.... just got to beat the 1st tee nerves, and not tonk it 20 yards. aiming under 100... but will likely be 120 ish ;)